Relax in the tranquil surroundings of the Bobbejaan Dam Luxury Tented Chalets and allow the layers of fatigue that city life deposits deep in your soul to fade
away! Enjoy a relaxing sundowner from your exclusive tent patio whilst watching some of our abundant game drinking from the cooling waters of Bobbejaan
Situated just 70 kmís from Windhoek taking the road off the Windhoek / Gobabis Highway, the Bobbejaan Dam Chalets are perfectly situated for that much
Let the Wright family welcome you to their 6500ha game proof fenced mixed cattle and game farm for an experience that will guarantee you wanting more
of the same!
Come and experience the vast, open valleys interspersed with rolling hills of the Namibian Central Highlands, the home of the great Nossob River. By day,
enjoy the variety of game and birds abundant on our farm; and at night, be lulled to sleep by the sounds of nature.
For those of you who are more active by nature, we offer the following to make the time seem to fly:
Game Viewing Drives
Game drive available on request, drives will only be held if 3 or more guests wish to partake.
You will be able to see Giraffe, Eland, Kudu,
Hartebeest, Oryx, Zebra, Waterbuck, Sable, Letchwe, Nyala and Springbuck amongst others. If you are lucky, you might
even get to see a Leopard or Cheetah!
Those of you who enjoy nature on foot, feel free to follow any of our demarcated hiking trails through the farm. They range
from easy to moderate and are suitable for anyone.
Game Viewing on Horseback
For the more daring of you, game viewing outings on horseback can be arranged. Limited to 5 persons. Duration approx. 3 hours. Prior booking essential!!
For the avian amongst us, you can boast about spotting a wide variety of bird species, ranging from the majestic eagles to the raucous vultures to the minus
Fishing (depending on availability)
For the man (or woman) who enjoys fishing, or even those who just want to look busy,
we offer a catch and release fishing opportunity, subject to availability.
Bobbejaan Dam Luxury tent camp consists of 5 x 2 bed luxury tents. Each tent has itís own solar fridge; and bathroom with toilet
and shower, hot water is provided by gas geyser and electricity is provided from solar panels.
Each tent is self-catering, and limited supplies are available from the farm shop or tent camp supervisor.
Rates : Rack Rate (Valid 01 January to 31 December 2019)
- Tent (max of 2 Pax per tent): self-catering: N$760 excl. VAT & bed levies for 2 pax sharing.
- Children above 10 years Ė N$ 100 excl./child/day
- Extra Adult sharing: N$ 200 excl. /person/day
- 50% Discount to Senior Citizens - Monday-Thursday only
- Cancellation Policy: 72H in advance
- N$ 889.20 /day/chalet for 2 pax sharing, price inclusive of 15% VAT and 2% bed levy
- Scenic Game drives: N$250 per person (minimum of 2 pax) booking 48H in advance.
- Children above 10 years: N$ 100/child
- Game viewing on horseback: N$350.00 per person max of 80kg we prefer experienced riders. (Own risk, we will not be liable for any accidents) bookings to be made 72H in advance. ? Children above 10 years: N$ 150/child
- Fishing: free, catch and release (Max of 5 fish per tent - depending on availability)
Chalet Contents Ė Cater for 2 pax
- 2 x Single beds, with bedding
- 2 x Towels
- Patio table with 2 chairs
- Solar Bar Fridge
- 2 Plate gas stoves
- Cutlery & Crockery
- Kitchen cloths & Dishwashing liquid
- Braai area with built-in braai grid
- Pots & Pans
- Built-in Safe
We sell wood @ N$ 35/wheelbarrow load,
to be paid in cash to our camp attendant
PLEASE NOTE: WE CANíT ALLOW GUESTS TO BRING
PORTABLE POOLS FOR KIDS, TO BE FILLED WITH OUR
BOREHOLE WATER, WE NEED TO USE WATER SPARINGLY
PLEASE. THERE WILL BE A FINE OF N$ 1000 INVOLVED
IF WE SEE ANY WATER WASTAGE.
How to find Bobbejaandam Chalets? Please click here...